• Jr. High Athletics’ Cookout (Grades 7, 8, 9) - Thursday, May 28th at 5:00 at football field
- Student Council Officer Sign-Up sheet in office. Candidates will be required to write and give a speech at the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year. Elections will take place at that time.
ATTENTION SENIORS! - IMPORTANT DATES!
- February 24 - Herff Jones order will be delivered; balance due; Credit Cards or cash only; Who's Who will be voted on at that time.
- March 20 - Final payment for Personal Ads for Yearbook due.
- Seniors if you have rec’d any scholarships and would like it to be in the programs for awards assembly, baccalaureate or graduation please get information into the office asap….
- Seniors if you need extra graduation invitations, see Mrs. Brenda Page, cost $1.00 each.
- April 30 - Six pictures for Senior Video due to Ms. Wicker.
- May 1 - (12) hours of Service Learning must be completed.
- May 8 - Last Day to purchase Senior Luncheon tickets.
- May 15 - Academic Awards Assembly - 9:00 in the gym.
- May 15 - Baccalaureate practice 1:30 in the gym.
- May 17 - Senior Luncheon 4:30 @ Fouke Community Center
- May 17 - Baccalaureate 6:30 pm in the gym. (Graduates must be here at 6 pm).
- May 18-20 - Senior semester exams.
- May 20 - Al fines due.
- May 21-22 - CPR 8:00-12:00; 12:30-4 in Mrs. Page's room. Graduates only have to come 1/2 day. A list will be posted after spring break. All fines must be paid BEFORE the Student can attend CPR.
- May 26 - Graduation practice 10:00 a.m. at Trinity Baptist Church.
- TBA - Parent-sponsored Senior Luncheon TBA
- Graduation 7:00 p.m. at Trinity Baptist Church. Graduates must be there by 6:00 p.m.
• Friday, May 1 - Spring Band Trip to Magic Springs (All day)
No School - May 25 / Memorial Day
Final Semester Exams for Grades 9-11 will be May 27, 28, 29 (makeup day June 1)
Dress Code - shorts
- Reminder- when the weather warms up, remember to follow the handbook for dress code. Short shorts are not allowed.
Make up Days for Snow Days for Students - May 1st, June 1st, June 2nd
• If you would like to take Drivers Ed this summer, there is a signup sheet in the HS office. It will be the month of June. The cost is $100.00. Sharon Oliver is the instructor.
- High School will have a “FOR” meeting every Friday at lunch in the auditorium.
- Students are expected to follow all school policies including AND regarding PDA at all school functions including sporting events. Students that do not follow the rules will be punished according to the handbook.
HS LIBRARY CATALOG NOW ONLINE!
You can now search our HS Library's collection online by clicking on the link: HS LIBRARY CARD CATALOG ONLINE found on the HS LIBRARY page. Click Departments>Library>HS LIBRARY and scroll down to the link.
BETA Club Dues
- BETA dues can now be paid, new members 15$, returning members 10$. See Mrs. Tweedy