- Art club is going to meet every Wednesday at lunch in Mrs. Suttee’s room.
- Art club and vans team needs to remember to bring their white t-shirts on Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
Driver's Ed - June 6th - 24th
- Drivers Ed will be offered this summer, in June, cost is $100, signup sheet is in the HS office. Sharon Oliver is the instructor. (June 6th -24th)
Fouke Baseball Camp
- If you are interested in the Fouke Panther Baseball camp for June 6-8 (Ages 8 yr-olds to incoming 9th graders) come by the office for information sheet.
ACT TEST DATE - June 11
ACT DATE: June 11th
SENIORS! - IMPORTANT! - YEARBOOK PAGES AVAILABLE!
- Yearbook still has some senior pages open for any seniors wanting to buy one. You can buy a full page, half page, or one fourth page. All you need is 1/3 of the payment to reserve the space. Once they are all filled though that is it.
• REACH meets every Tuesday in the MS auditorium.
- JAG class will meet in Coach Mo’s room 106, until the end of school year.
STUDENTS are NOT allowed to go to their vehicles, without office permission!
NO BREAKING IN LINE AT LUNCH!
- STUDENTS breaking in line during lunch will be punished and moved to the back of the line! (and/or lunch detention)
- Inappropriate dress code discipline will start Monday, August 31, 2015 and will range from lunch detention to being sent home.
• STUDENTS needing to see the nurse, because they are sick in class, MUST come to the HS office before going over to MS.
No cell phone usage!
- Cell Phones are not allowed! They will be taken up if seen by staff! (this includes back pockets)