BETA BLOOD DRIVE
- BETA Blood Drive will be, Wednesday, January 7th if you would like to sign up see Mrs. Tweedy.
- Students are expected to follow all school policies including AND regarding PDA at all school functions including basketball games. Students that do not follow the rules will be punished according to the handbook.
Breakfast on Semester Test Days
Breakfast will NOT be served in the HS lobby on; 12/17, 12/18, 12/19….you will need to report to cafeteria for breakfast these days.
SR BASKETBALL PEP RALLY FRIDAY~12/12th during 2nd period
Service Learning Hours Available - Help FCCLA and earn hours!
- FCCLA is collecting items for the Red Cross and would appreciate your help. Service Learning hours are available. The following are the items we are collecting and the number of hours for each:
10 travel size toothpaste=1 hour
2 regular size toothpaste=1 hour
Please turn these items in to Mrs. Kim Jones in her room by Friday, December 19.
SENIORS! - IMPORTANT!
- SENIORS: Baby and senior pics need to be turned in by Friday, December 5, 2014. Also a partial payment on senior ads, is due by Friday 12/19/14. This is 1/3 of the balance. Any questions see Mr. Puckett or Mrs. Page.
Library Fines - Semester Tests
All overdue books must be returned or rechecked prior to the beginning of semester test week in order to be exempt from semester tests.
GRACE PERIOD: This semester ONLY, if students will recheck or return their books the week of December 8-12 and pay all charges that were incurred during previous school years, I will waive all fines incurred between August 18, 2014 and December 12, 2014. THIS IS A ONE-TIME FINE FORGIVENESS OPPORTUNITY. Any overdue books and fines not taken care of by December 12, 2014 WILL BE CHARGED at the regular rate of $.05/day.
Basketball Pictures Rescheduled
- Basketball pictures have been rescheduled for Wednesday, January 28, 2015. This will be for 7th grade, JR girls/boys & SR girls/boys.
- Coat Drive ALL winter, 1 coat equals 2hrs, hoodie or jacket equals 1hr. Mrs. Tweedy’s room
Yearbooks on sale for $35.00 each until March 1!
HS LIBRARY CATALOG NOW ONLINE!
You can now search our HS Library's collection online by clicking on the link: HS LIBRARY CARD CATALOG ONLINE found on the HS LIBRARY page. Click Departments>Library>HS LIBRARY and scroll down to the link.
- FCCLA membership drive is going on now, Please see Mrs. Jones to pay your dues; Dues are $15.00.
Trap Shooting Team
- If you would like to join the Trap shooting team, come by HS office to sign up.
BETA Club Dues
- BETA dues can now be paid, new members 15$, returning members 10$. See Mrs. Tweedy