• Thursday, March 5th the 10th graders will visit AHS, to tour the classes they offer. They will be gone from 8:15am till 11:15
BETA Club Canned Food Drive
5 cans = 1 hr.; No limit; Last day - 3/6/2015
• Girls that would like to sign up for track, please come by the HS office.
Juniors ACT Testing
The Juniors will be taking the ACT test tomorrow morning, 3/3/2015 in the band hall. They will be there from 8:00 - 12:15. Thank you!!
ATTENTION SENIORS! - IMPORTANT DATES!
- February 24 - Herff Jones order will be delivered; balance due; Credit Cards or cash only; Who's Who will be voted on at that time.
- March 20 - Final payment for Personal Ads for Yearbook due.
- May 1 - (12) hours of Service Learning must be completed.
- May 15 - Baccalaureate practice 1:30 in the gym.
- May 18-20 - Senior semester exams.
- May 20 - Al fines due.
- CPR 8:00-12:00; 12:30-4 in Mrs. Page's room.
- May 26 - Graduation practice 10:00 a.m. at Trinity Baptist Church.
- TBA - Parent-sponsored Senior Luncheon TBA
- Graduation 7:00 p.m. at Trinity Baptist Church. Graduates must be there by 6:00 p.m.
BAND - Important Dates!
- Saturday, 2/28 - Lake Hamilton Invitational Band Contest - LHHS in Hot Springs - Perform at 9:45 am.
Saturday, 3/7 - ASBOA Region 2 Concert Band Assessment - LHHS in Hot Springs - Perform at 11:30 am.
Friday, 4/17 - ASBOA Region 2 Solo & Ensemble Contest - Centerpoint HS - 3:30 pm - ?
- March 20th is cheer tryouts, if you would like to sign up to be a 2015-16 FHS Cheerleader, please come by the HS office. Cheer Packets and $10 fee will be due Monday, March 16th.
Jr./Sr. Prom April 11, 2015, 8:00-11:00 p.m., HS gym
- Prom tickets are on sale now thru April 6th, $30 per person; see Mrs. Cordell to purchase them. Also the date approval forms are in the HS office and the deadline is Friday, April 3rd. (this form needs to be filled out, if your date does not attend our school district)
2015 Fouke Baseball Schedule
|3/2||Nashville 5:00 - 7:00 - CANCELLED - Rescheduled for April 7||Home||3/30||Cossatot River||SAU*||6:00||V Only|
|3/3||McCleod 4;30 (V)
NO BASEBALL GAME TODAY
|3/5||Genoa/Fouke Tourn (V)||Home||4/13||Centerpoint||HSU*||4:00||V Only|
|3/6||Genoa/Fouke Tourn (V)||Home||4/17||Cossatot River||Away||4:00||V.JV|
|3/7||Genoa/Fouke Tourn (V)||Home||4/20||Prescott||Away||4:00 DH||V Only|
|3/9||Ashdown 4;30 (V/JV)||Home||4/27||Genoa||Away||5:00||JV,V|
|3/10||Ark. High 4:00 (JV Only)||Home||5/1||Centerpoint||Away||4;30||V,JV|
|3/12||Foreman 5:00 (V/JV)||Home|
|3/13||Lafayette County 4;30 (V)||Away||
($) Senior Night
*Southern Ark. Univ.
*Henderson St. Univ.
|3/17||Liberty Eylau 6:00 (V)||Away|
|3/20||Elysian Fields 6:00 (V)||Home|
|3/21||Ark. High 12:00 (V) DH||Away|
|3/24||Ashdown 5:00 (V)||Away|
Genoa/Fouke Tournament 2015
Fouke v. Paul Pewitt
|Fri.||Maud v. England||
Fouke V. England
Fouke v. Maud
|Sat.||Fouke v. Murfreesboro||
2015 Varsity Softball Schedule
|3/12-3/14||New Boston Invitational||TBA|
|3/19-3/21||Debra McMaster's Tourn.||TBA|
|* - Conference game||$ - Senior Night|
|+ - JV Game|
- High School will have a “FOR” meeting every Friday at lunch in the auditorium.
- Students are expected to follow all school policies including AND regarding PDA at all school functions including basketball games. Students that do not follow the rules will be punished according to the handbook.
- Coat Drive ALL winter, 1 coat equals 2hrs, hoodie or jacket equals 1hr. Mrs. Tweedy’s room
HS LIBRARY CATALOG NOW ONLINE!
You can now search our HS Library's collection online by clicking on the link: HS LIBRARY CARD CATALOG ONLINE found on the HS LIBRARY page. Click Departments>Library>HS LIBRARY and scroll down to the link.
Trap Shooting Team
- If you would like to join the Trap shooting team, come by HS office to sign up.
BETA Club Dues
- BETA dues can now be paid, new members 15$, returning members 10$. See Mrs. Tweedy
Breakfast in gym
Breakfast will now be served in the gym lobby, from 7:30am to 7:50am only, starting Monday, February 9, 2015.